The Christmas Collab The Christmas Collab

Azoko's editing was comedic genius, felt like a real celebration of all our combined styles. Love it!

The Meatwad Collab The Meatwad Collab

Aqua Teen Hunger Force
(alternative titles) character
Meatwad.png
First appearance "Rabbot"
Last appearance "The Greatest Story Ever Told"
Created by Matt Maiellaro
Dave Willis
Portrayed by Dave Willis
Information
Species Ground meat
Occupation Former detective,
Former Carl's Car Wash employee
Relatives Dr. Weird (creator)
Steve (co-creator)
Master Shake (brother)
Frylock (brother)
Chicken Bittle (deceased brother)
Meatwad is a fictional character on the Adult Swim animated television series Aqua Teen Hunger Force (also known by various alternative titles). Meatwad is a simple-minded, naïve, short attention-spanned giant anthropomorphic ball of ground meat, who is often tricked, manipulated, and bullied by various villains or his roommate Master Shake. Meatwad has the ability to shape shift and can multiply when cut into pieces. Meatwad was created and designed by series creators Dave Willis and Matt Maiellaro, and Willis also provides his voice.

Like the other main characters, Master Shake and Frylock, Meatwad originally appeared in the Space Ghost Coast to Coast episode "Baffler Meal", and then made his first official appearance in the show's first episode, "Rabbot". Meatwad has appeared in several video games and albums relating to the series including the 2007 film Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters. Meatwad has also made cameos in promotional material and other media outside of the series.

Role in Aqua Teen Hunger Force

References

External links

Last edited 4 months ago by Cartman0052007
Wikipedia®

Content is available under CC BY-SA 3.0 unless otherwise noted.
Terms of UsePrivacyDesktop

I'm Havin' Fun! I'm Havin' Fun!

The frame by frame is getting better I guess, but you can't just add lines for a smear, that's not how it works. Other than the first 3 seconds, uploading a symbol tweening around to Newgrounds was a mistake.

FlowJoe responds:

I regret nothing!

Roommates - Sketchy (Comic #62) Roommates - Sketchy (Comic #62)

don't know if it's a coincidence, but...

FlowJoe responds:

wtf

Roommates - It's Christmas (Comic #61) Roommates - It's Christmas (Comic #61)

whats the joke

Roommates - Stuck (Comic #57) Roommates - Stuck (Comic #57)

Line art is better, but you don't need to say where the character is in an establishing shot. Also, I know I said the font in the other comics felt kind of bland, but this one doesn't really fit the look. Also a brick comes out of nowhere and there's no punchline. I don't get what's going on and there's no real joke.