The Christmas Collab The Christmas Collab

Azoko's editing was comedic genius, felt like a real celebration of all our combined styles. Love it!

The Meatwad Collab The Meatwad Collab

Aqua Teen Hunger Force
(alternative titles) character
Meatwad.png
First appearance "Rabbot"
Last appearance "The Greatest Story Ever Told"
Created by Matt Maiellaro
Dave Willis
Portrayed by Dave Willis
Information
Species Ground meat
Occupation Former detective,
Former Carl's Car Wash employee
Relatives Dr. Weird (creator)
Steve (co-creator)
Master Shake (brother)
Frylock (brother)
Chicken Bittle (deceased brother)
Meatwad is a fictional character on the Adult Swim animated television series Aqua Teen Hunger Force (also known by various alternative titles). Meatwad is a simple-minded, naïve, short attention-spanned giant anthropomorphic ball of ground meat, who is often tricked, manipulated, and bullied by various villains or his roommate Master Shake. Meatwad has the ability to shape shift and can multiply when cut into pieces. Meatwad was created and designed by series creators Dave Willis and Matt Maiellaro, and Willis also provides his voice.

Like the other main characters, Master Shake and Frylock, Meatwad originally appeared in the Space Ghost Coast to Coast episode "Baffler Meal", and then made his first official appearance in the show's first episode, "Rabbot". Meatwad has appeared in several video games and albums relating to the series including the 2007 film Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters. Meatwad has also made cameos in promotional material and other media outside of the series.

Role in Aqua Teen Hunger Force

References

External links

Last edited 4 months ago by Cartman0052007
Wikipedia®

Content is available under CC BY-SA 3.0 unless otherwise noted.
Terms of UsePrivacyDesktop

I'm Havin' Fun! I'm Havin' Fun!

The frame by frame is getting better I guess, but you can't just add lines for a smear, that's not how it works. Other than the first 3 seconds, uploading a symbol tweening around to Newgrounds was a mistake.

FlowJoe responds:

I regret nothing!

Baby's Day Out Baby's Day Out

A little short, but great. It's likable without really having a point, which is a hard thing to do. The lines look smoother and finer and this looks much more professional than unusual.

Armed Burgerly Armed Burgerly

Your parts were really good, but I feel Joe's improv and animation took away major points from this. I love your art style, but towards the end it just looked really lazy.

FreezePark responds:

New Here? New Here?

The art style and animation here is pretty nice, my only complaint is the constant reminder of how it's not scripted, and it just comes off like you're trying to plug your accounts. Enjoyable at the very least.

theanimationwheel responds:

Yea, I know. Thanks for the review tho.

Robot Drug Dealers Robot Drug Dealers

The backgrounds and character designs were great, but the animation felt too lacking with random bounces where the characters didn't even really move. The voice acting is alright, I'm assuming this is improv, either way the cartoon felt a little too pointless for my taste. You're improving, keep it up pal.

ColeBobAnimation responds:

Thanks Mike!!!!

OneyPlays ANIMATED : GTA 5 with Mods OneyPlays ANIMATED : GTA 5 with Mods

The animation seems pretty lazy and the lip sinc is very choppy and flappy. The design is unapplealing to my personal taste and the opening credits took up almost half the video and a cheap way of extending time.

BPTV PILOT BPTV PILOT

This is great dude. My only problem with it is that at some points there is silents where there should probably be some extra sound effects. But still a really enjoyable cartoon, keep it up.

Roommates - Paper Splash Roommates - Paper Splash